Coaching strength and conditioning since 2011, Bill’s primary focus is to have people feel and perform better through proper movement patterns. His number one priority as a coach is making sure his athletes are healthy and safe. Bill applies his knowledge and experience of Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, functional fitness, and strongman to help others move pain-free in and out of the gym. His athletic background has involved football, surfing, kiteboarding, and snowboarding.
Outside of coaching, Bill can be found moving heavy, awkward objects down the street, playing with his children, or cooking 7 pounds of buffalo for dinner. He looks forward to using strength and conditioning to help you become a better version of yourself.
- NCCP Olympic Weightlifting (Level 1)
- NCCP Gymnastics (Coaching Foundations Technical and Artistic)
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting
- CrossFit – Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Strongman
- Carl Paoli Gymnastics Seminar
- Jon North Olympic Weightlifting – Level 1
- CanFitPro – Nutrition
- CASI Level 2 Snowboard Instructor
- Certified First Aid & Level C CPR
- Strongfit – Nutrition; Anxiety; Nervous System Seminars