Thanks for purchasing a membership!
Now that you’ve got your account set up, what’s next?
Download our PushPress Members App to reserve classes and mange your account.
We use the PushPress App to allow gym members to reserve their place in a class in advance, sign up for gym events, purchase products, and for general account management like updating email addresses, physical addresses, and your credit card on file. You can also purchase your memberships through the app as well.
You must reserve your spot for your class ahead of time to ensure that there is space for you to come in and workout in that time slot. You can reserve your class up to 3 days in advance to guarantee your spot. If you cannot come to a class that you’ve reserved, please be sure to cancel your reservation in the app before the class is scheduled to happen. We understand that life happens, but a “no-show” will lead to a warning, two “no-shows” will lead to a penalty of $10 fee.
- ALL MEMBERS (KIDS PROGRAMS INCLUDED, except after school care), MUST RESERVE THEIR SPOT IN CLASS
- Please make sure you reserve your class using the PushPress Members App before your class. If you are not registered for the class, you will not be permitted into the gym or into your class
- Class sizes are capped and if you are not registered, you are not allowed to join the class
- If you are registered for a class and cannot make it, please cancel in advance as we do have waitlists for those wanting to join the class if it is full
- Please do not show up for classes more than 7 minutes before class. If you show up more than 7 minutes before your class, you will be asked to wait outside the building
What do I do when I get to the gym?
- When entering the building, please sanitize your hands immediately
- Please use the front door to enter the gym
- Please leave immediately following the end of class as there is another class coming in after you
- No parents or children of members are allowed to stay in the facility during class
- Please sanitize yourself often while in the gym
- Please wipe down all equipment before and after use
- Please bring a filled water bottle as our water fountain will not be open for use
- If you or someone in your family is sick, please do not come to the gym
- If you have traveled outside of the Territory in the last 10 days, and are not vaccinated, please do not come to the gym
- If someone in your household has traveled outside of the Territory in the last 10 days, and are not vaccinated, please do not come to the gym
- If you or someone in your family has taken the COVID-19 test, please do not come to the gym until you are given a negative test result
- We will require staff and members to follow all healthy respiratory and hygiene practices as explained on the HSS website
- We will send home any gym members or staff who are sick, or appear to be sick, even if they have not traveled
- If you have been exposed to COVID 19 please quarantine at home for 14 days
Please note the rest of our COVID restrictions and guidelines for the gym here.