Our summer camps are back! If you are looking for your kids to burn lots of energy, have a ton of fun, meet new people, and sleep like never before, than these are the camps you want to have your kids in. This is a fitness and activity day camp for ages 5 to 11 years old. It includes not only professionally developed fitness activities in the gym but also energy burning games and activities outside in the sun.
A lunch, two snacks (morning and afternoon), a water bottle, and sunscreen from home is necessary each day.
The program runs from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm every day, with drop-off between 8:30-9:00 am and pick-up from 4:00-5:00 pm (or earlier pick-up with advanced notice).
DATES & PRICES – Follow the links to sign up!
$295.00 – Full Week
$236.00 – Short Week
- Week 1: June 28th– July 2nd (Short Week)
- Week 2: July 5th – 9th
- Week 3: July 12th-16th
- Week 4: July 19th – 23rd
- Week 5: July 26th – 20th
- Week 6: August 3rd-6th (Short Week)
- Week 7: August 9th – 13th
- Week 8: August 16th – 20th
- Week 9: August 23rd – 27th
Example of a day:
Arrive between 8:30am and 9:00am
9:00 – Free time, get settled, do roll call
9:15 – Proper Fitness Warm-up
9:30 – Morning workout
10:00 – Outside Time
10:15 – Morning snack (possibly outdoors if weather permits)
10:45 – Fitness Related Game or outside time
11:30 – Stretch and yoga
11:50 – LUNCH/Free time
1:00 – Proper Fitness Warm-up and mobility/stretching
1:35 – Workout/Games
2:10 – Snack
2:45 – Some free time/work with kids on any technique or practice something fitness or sport-related, or just relax and read or play.
3:15 – Warm-up, followed by Workout, Outdoor time, or Games (medicine ball tic tac toe, sprint rock paper scissors, obstacle course…)
4:00-5:00 pm Pick-up
A few safety protocols
- If your child is sick, or someone in your family is sick please do not come to the program.
- If your child has traveled outside of the Territory in the last 14 days, please do not come to the program.
- If someone in your household has traveled outside of the Territory in the last 14 days, please do not come to the program.
- Mandatory hand washing will be in place on arrival and several times throughout the day.
- Continued increased cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, floors, washrooms, and equipment from, pre-COVID, twice daily to, our current, six to eight times daily.
- Educate kids and youth on proper health practices that will include, but not be limited to, overall hygiene, hand washing, how to cough and sneeze into your sleeve and why you should wash your hands afterward, how to clean and disinfect spaces, surfaces, and equipment after use.
- We will require staff and children to follow all healthy respiratory and hygiene practices as explained on the HSS website.
- When possible, having parents drop off and pick kids up without entering the premise. If this is not possible, then ensuring that social distancing between parents and other children is possible.
- Send home any children or staff who are sick, even if they have not traveled.
- If you have been exposed to COVID 19 please quarantine at home for 14 days.